Hey little microscope buddy, how's it goin'?
"Well, I'm tired. All we do is work work work."
I know, I'll give you some time off next week and work on other stuff okay?
Yeah, me too!
No, I haven't lost my marbles. ;-) Not all of them anyway. The CCA grips are done. The knife is getting there. You'll see them when they are finished. No more WIP pics of these two! I'll have pics by Monday.
I keep adding to my list of things I need to do:
1) not look through the microscope for at least a day or two ;-) (actually, more than that)
2) start preliminary drawings for next pistol grip projects (price quotes too!)
3) bake chocolate mint sandwich cookies (J, stop drooling)
4) sew something small and frilly (but not pink)
5) start a drawing project (details to be determined)
6) make strawberry jam!!!! (3 batches to make so far, still taking orders, let me know ASAP!)
7) price quotes for two, wait no three other things
8) tidy up the dang studio, geez girl!
9) ART SALE!!!!
10) painting for State Fair? (low priority, I already have other things to enter)
11) clean chicken coops
12) get incubators prepped and ready to turn on
13) take computer in to get fixed? NOT liking this noise. It had gotten better, now worse. :-(